Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sore... again... really?

My pain is your pain. Just when I think, "hey I'm getting better, it's getting easier." I have another session with Brian. You may think, Brian, Brian, Brian, that's all we hear about it. Well he is a major thorn, I mean part of my life :) (kidding if you ever happen to run across this Brian). But really, I can pull some t-shirts over my hips, that's definitely new. I wore pants when it was 99 deg outside (some of you know how big of a deal that is).

So yesterday was a serious leg workout, so much that I couldn't tell my right from left at one point. That was funny. Today my legs are a bit wobbly, not as bad as 2 weeks ago but I get up a little slow from a chair.

Today is also the 3rd lumpy bump appointment. *reveals sword and touches said lumpy bump* "From this day forward lumpy bump, you will now be known as Lucy." Lucy was a attached to Charlie Brown at the hip, so this works for me.

No comments: