Friday, August 18, 2006

No Talking

So I had my first 1/2 session with Brian. Holy speed session Batman! Apparently, as he so told me afterwards, the 1/2 sessions are harder because he goes faster and almost crams just as much in as a 50 minute session. *phew*

Usually, we can carry a slight banter on during a workout. Not so much yesterday. He really kicked my ass. My arms and shoulders were B-U-R-N-I-N-G. My legs were better, I still haven't revisited squats yet but that hasn't stopped him from leg press, quad press and lunges. I just kept sweating and smiling. I finished up on the stairclimber and treadmill. Today I think I will try the new stair machine. They are actual rotating stairs, like a escalator in the mall but much smaller and when you get to the top you don't get to check out a video game store or buy a lemonade. 2 more workouts and I get 1 day off, woohoo :)

No comments: