Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Take your vitamins or turn into a sloth.

So I was taking my nutrition test last night and we all know how "they" usually throw in a wacky answer to make you smile when all you really want to do is snap the pencil in half and throw it at the person in front of you who is the "tapper."

Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent. My point is the wacky answer. This section of the class was about vitamins, the foods that contain each one and deficiencies if you don't consume what you should daily, weekly, etc. So this particular question got me thinking:

If you are Vitamin A deficient and this shape you are more suseptable to have a stroke or heart disease?

a) pear
b) apple
c) orange
d) sloth

The last one made me giggle and then I thought, "If people were going to take on a "sloth" form if they became vitamin deficient, I think people would take vitamin intake a lot more serious."

The moral of the story: "Take your vitamins by consuming good for you foods or become some oversized hideous creature who no one wants to socialize with and who will have a bad heart." :)

No comments: