Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Sleeping Fairy Hates Me

Just when I thought, "I'm so tired, I'm going to sleep like a log." (and don't get me started on how logs sleep, I think it's ridiculous as well) I open my eyes in the dark abyss of my room to roll over and read the clock that says 1:20a.m. I roll back over and think once again, it's going to be a LONG night. This wonderful story continues on at 2:45a.m., 3:40a.m. and 4:50a.m. It could be worse I guess, I could have woke up at 3:00a.m. and smelled something burning in the house... lol.

I have been sleeping so well the past 2 weeks, I forgot just how horrible it was to wake up 4-5 times a night. I think it was a fluke though, I have a lot of creavtive ideas flowing right now so I think my brain is having trouble settling down. I'm not too worried about it.

I don't think the sleeping fairy really hates me but her cousin the sandman is quite the joker... *yawns*

No comments: