Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not Going There

I am really having a stressful day at work.  It's okay though because I am thankful to have my job when it comes down to it.  I just need to get caught back up.  I'm close but with boys trying to get me to do stupid tasks, calls with extra work, calls because of lost reports (on their end, not mine) and other trivial things, it makes it hard to actually get caught up.  So I'm not going to 'go there' and be pissed because really?  Why waste ALL that energy?  There is one thing that is keeping me treading along.  A thought...

I woke up to such a beautiful sight this morning and this is my reminder to write about it when I have some time.  I just keep replaying it in my mind and it brings this school girl grin to my face.  *shrugs* yeah, that's all I got.

No comments: