Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Boy Skips about because of his Girl

I have a great room mate.  I've mentioned him before, Joel.  I was standing in the living room and he came out of his room and did this little skip while making this giddy noise.  I asked him what was up and he said, "Oh, just me getting excited."  He opened the door and hopped out toward his girlfriend who was walking up the front walk.  The ironic thing is, I was crying at the time about how much pain and alone I feel.

It still made me smile and think: "I love LOVE."  I want a passionate and fun relationship, that skip a heart beat, random smile as that person crosses your mind during the day, gives you a look across the room that makes your legs feel like jello kinda love.  I want someone to skip toward me or wait for me at the door when I come home.  I want someone to kiss me in front of strangers or hold my hand and always know they have a passion for me and can't keep their hands off me.  I just want a chance for that.

I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.  It's not going to help, it's not going to solve anything but it just sounds like the next step.  A chance, just one little chance...

No comments: