Wednesday, May 06, 2009

We're moving...???

So our plan was to find a place for around $800 to offset the cost of PG&E, be able to play World Tour without pissing off people below us and being able to entertain friends. What has happened in the past week is we've found places have stupid layouts... are full... or the same price we pay now.

*sigh* What the Fuck.

While searching street names/areas for rentals, I've come across foreclosures that when broke down by a mortgage, would be less or the same as renting. I've been hesitant about buying, the last venture didn't go too smoothly, not dwelling just explaining my qualms. Lexi has reassured that she wants to own a home with me and is all for the idea. So I thought what the hell, I'll see how the credit is doing and what/if I qualify. Turns out it's better than I thought.

Well we gave our 30 days and need to save $4000K. Some very sweet Framily offered to house us if we ever needed it... well this could work. We're in the preliminary stages at this point but I think this could work out and would really help us and we'd be very appreciative for the opportunity for the chance to catch up on some things.

I, of course, have been discussing things with my dad. He's always very helpful and I know he has life experience and will guide me the right way. He's 100% behind this, I think he likes the idea of me owning a house and even offered to gift some money to help. *smiles* I really really am lucky. He was cute, he said "well if you find a house you really like, I'd hate to see you lose it because of a little money."

I remember when I moved back home and he was having cable modem installed for me (they do not own computers) and the guy asked my dad... is that all you need? He looked at me like dads often do with daughters and replied, "as long as she is happy, that's all that matters." I knew that statement went much deeper but I'll never forget it. It made me smile really big.

So now we're packing and looking for a place to call home. *smiles* mmhmm

No comments: