Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2.5 hrs of sleep

I'd like to rejoice that it was because of adult extracurricular type activities but alas, no. Since I can't mix OTC cold meds with all my Rx meds, my nose is kinda runny which apparently makes me cough. A LOT. I lay down and start coughing, it's fabulous. If, of course, fabulous means smack me in the head with an anvil.

Luckily, we have these wonderful IKEA chairs and I chose to camp in one of those. Being the sweet girl that she is, she laid sideways on the bed to hold my hand as I slept in the chair so I didn't feel so alone.

At one point I thought I was okay to go back to bed, I was sadly mistaken. Climbed back out of bed and back into my chair with my stuffed turtle Peanut and fell back a sleep till my alarm went off.

So tonight, I'm just going to sleep in the chair and hope for the best. I need some sleep badly, I'm never going to get well if I can't get some good rest.

Wish me luck.

No comments: