Monday, May 12, 2008

Working it out...

Suddenly time has disappeared. Days come and go, the sun rises and sets all in one blink. I thought I had it. I thought it was getting easier. Balance was right in my grasp and now, well now it seems oh so far away again. It's not a bad thing, it makes me laugh a little. The non-smiley part is in regards to my friends. I haven't had the chance to spend some real time with some of them and it's starting to take its toll. I miss them dearly, they are more than just friends. I'm not sure how to classify them, maybe this is Courtney's real chance to make up a word but they are in a special class of their own. I love the feel I get from each of them and I'm definitely lacking from a few. I'm hoping this gets fixed soon.

Just feeling a little sad in my heart, a tad toward the bottom right side and just wanted to share.

Nite Nite...

No comments: