Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Compose Email

To: Shaylynn
Subject: Some questions about the Photo

So this is my new email but not really. My very super great friend Shay hit me up online this AM to fix a picture for her. I have a lot of questions and she is sometimes not the bestest at answering emails but has told me time and again she reads my blog to keep up with my life. So me being the smart ass I am thought it would be funny to write the email that would sit in her inbox in my blog instead. I'm sure I'll get some kind of "har har" out of her for doing this. So Shay here is your email for all to see :) I'll even put the photo in here so you all can see what we're talking about. I'm all about sharing, afterall, sharing is caring *giggles*

Shay,

Alright so I have a few questions about this and since you're so touch and go on Trillian, I figured an email (blog) would be a better way to go and then you can IM with the info.

1. Did you say you did that in iPhoto?

2. Do you want this printed out for an actual album or is this for something online or both?

3. If you want it printed, what size, what finish? matte or glossy?

4. Did you get the border/frame from iPhoto or from somewhere online?

5. If you're having it printed, did you want multiple copies?

Okay, that's what I have for now, I can't guarentee anything but you know what a damn perfectionist I am so even if I can't do it, I will find someone who can. Although I'm sure my most brillant other half can do it so you have no worries.

As far as Yosemite goes in the fall, can you give me 3 or 4 weekends in August/September that work for you both for camping. We will bring bikes this time :) and maybe we can get a little further on that trail now that you both know what it's all about, just remember from the bridge, it gets worse as far as elevation gain but I want to try it eventually. Also, we'll bring a back up bottle of schnapps for Kate. Secretly I hope she gets bored again and drinks the bottle by herself, that was pretty funny. Alright, I'll catch up with you some more soon. I have to get back to watching movies at work. Hug all the cats for me and I'll post pics of little sister soon, she is a puff ball of entertainment and Ash likes her, so we're good. Miss you both... me :)



This mystery white triangle showed up in the pic and is tormenting her, so she asked me to fix it. I offered to put a sticker on it.

1 comment:

kassia said...

You are so funny! har har. I'll speak at you tomorrow on chat. Answer all your questions, cuz you're dying to know, I'm sure. Thanks friend!