Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Again?

So here we are again to another fabulous Friday in Bakovillelandpatchfield. Call it what you will but it's home and as long as she is with me, I could care less where we live. We make our own adventures and home is what you make of it and right now my home is amazing :)

Today is First Friday. What is that you ask? I'm glad you're so curious. Today is the First Friday of the month. So in the Art District of above said citytown local artists gather their wares and display them for all to see along the sidewalks. We visit, we mingle, we admire one anothers works and just have an overall good time. Tonight begins a new venture, however, The Underground Gallery & Art Studio has its offical opening tonight. AND to make it even cooler? My HB is the solo opening artist. *claps* YAY Jennifer!

I will have a few things up in the Gallery as I rented a little loft space as did Alix. I get to hang some stuff today and I'm pretty excited. I will also have a few things out on the sidewalk as well :) I need to get my camera stuff out, I want to take lots of pics of it all, maybe make a scrapbook page for every month, might be kinda cool... the start of the beginning of...??? I'm not sure exactly but it is what it is and I look forward to it.

So if you don't have anything to do come visit us at 1525 19th Street, we'll be around somewhere... see you there!

No comments: