Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cupcake Sweat Shop

I'm putting the Fun in FUNdraising. Tomorrow is BearStock 06, yeah baby! Anyway, us, along side some of our softball girls are selling Pizza & Cupcakes to start raising money for next year. I decided to make 150 cupcakes. All in one night. Tonight is the night. I have cupcake pans on the ready, cooling racks stacked and ready to cool and decorations for about 300 cupcakes. Better safe than sorry. I'm setting up an assembly line and designated areas for my baking escapade. One counter will have the bowls, measuring cups, ingredients and mixer. One counter will have cooling racks and the table will have the transport boxes and frosting station. It will be great!

I have a feeling I will have a dream about living in a giant cupcake when this is all said and done.

No comments: