Monday, January 30, 2006

Trader Joe'n

On my lunch today I went to buy some Fiji (it's the cheapest there). I love to cruise around that store. They have some of the most intersting items and shoppers. I witnessed a lady in her mid 30's in hot pink, skin tight leggins and a matching striped with white shirt and head band. Kind of like the female version of Where's Waldo? gone haywire. I also didn't know skin tight leggins could get pulled up quite that far on ones body.

Anyway, I love the foods there. I bought some chipolte ranch fries and some organics of other natures. I'm very excited about the whole thing. I'm trying to find quick dinners, without all the sodium that most frozen foods carry. It's difficult but not impossible.

As a healthy Batman would say... "To the gym girl wonder!"

No comments: