Sunday, January 22, 2006

Orange Can

So Friday was wonderful, I laid around all day, took a nap. It's hard laying around, it made me so sleepy. Around 2 I was given life and ran around pricing stuff for a softball fundraiser. Then headed out to practice to visit the girls and watch them run a mile. Usually when I watch them run it makes me tired. This time, I actually wanted to run with them. Yay for the gym giving me energy. Then we headed home, changed, packed for the Keckley's and headed to the gym.

45 minutes later we hit the gym showers (can you say drafty?) and then left for the Keckley's. We were greeted by Emily saying "Where's your turtle?" I left my turtle bag over there and she knew it was in the office, so she also knew I didn't have it. Then we were instructed to sit and play. Emily showed Erin all her trains and they played on the table with them. Then it was bed time for her and dinner time for us. Yummy food. AND, the super big news, we got to play Railroad Tycoon. Mommie Sondra was up for it and miss Madison was too. Some crazy high scores, Madison and I came in last but thats okay. I had fun holding her and playing. She's very snuggly.

Saturday brought bagels, a workout and pitching lessons. Along with some shopping and homemade bar-b-que pizza. Busy Saturday, nothing surprising there but we decided to go hang out at my parents house and watch Wedding Crashers. Pretty damn funny. Erin made 2 homemade bar-b-que chicken pizzas and we wrapped them up and headed over. SUPER MEGA YUM!!! Everyone loved the pizza, good job Erin. Then I made some cookies and we all sat around and had a nice evening.

Today, we will take down the lights and start hauling out yard sale stuff. We're thinning out for the new house. It's just around the corner...

No comments: