Thursday, January 12, 2006

So when I hit 25, I noticed that when I would work out I wouldn't get sore till 2 days later instead of the next day. In high school, I would literally have to roll out of bed onto my feet the next morning after the first couple days of conditioning.

This morning I woke up and got right out of bed. I fear for my life tomorrow.

I only did 45 minutes of cardio but thats about 44 minutes more than I usually do in a day. The minute I usually do during the day is spread out too, so this should be interesting. Tonight we go back for a mix of cardio and weights... dah dah dahmm.

Funny thing, I couldn't go to sleep last night, my body was ready to go, go, go. I finally settled down around 1:30am. I guess I could have called the Keckleys', they were probably up with little Miss Madison.

Back to work I go...

1 comment:

Net_Lemming said...

I love haggling with the sales ppl. Sondra and I have memberships so if you ever need company...

Believe it or not, I was a gym rat for about 15 years. That was 20 lbs, 5 years of marriage and no kids ago. :)