Friday, January 13, 2006

After workout #2

So we went to the gym right after I got off work, at 4:15pm. I thought this would help me relax and not be so awake come bed time. Geez, was I wrong (see end of story). So we took a scenic ride on a bike then decided to start with arms. 60 minutes later we walked out feeling good and ready for dinner. Yay for pineapple/barbeque chicken with steamed rice and broccoli :)

We cleaned up dinner and got some fro yo! Came home (saw a truck upside down by our house) and watched CSI. Then it started, I got up to wash the dog blankets. Well since I was in the garage I thought, I should sweep the garage. Oh look at the box full of games, I go over to the shelf to organize all the games. Then I picked up the death of babies courtesy of Piper. Cleaned the table, cleaned the stove, counters, washed more blankets, typed my Board Minutes and then it was 11:00pm. So I took a shower, cleaned the bathroom since I was in there and went to lay down. I was watching Rosanne (thank goodness for Nick at Nite) and thought oh I should put that last load in the dryer. So I got up did that and decided to Febreeze the recliner and the living room and den floor (yes you can think I'm nuts).

I finally felt it was a good time to lay down now, I fell a sleep happily. Today we work out again after work, maybe I'll clean out the garage tonight.

No comments: