Friday, February 11, 2011

*waves* Bye to my middle ground...

I guess it isn't enough that I wanted happiness for 2 nice girls. The crumby part is, I feel like I can't have my friend anymore, asking her to shopping trips just doesn't feel right or hanging out. Hell, gym seems unreasonable now.

The funniest part is 65% of our conversations are ideas of things for you. She cares so much about you and what you think and doesn't want to mess anything up with you and her. She just comes to me for ideas or thoughts on a gift, just like you did... The other 35% is roughly about my relationship, gym and food issues.

Blasting posts like that basically made it too obvious for people so the embarrassment to me is awesome with the questions I've been receiving.

It's called a break up for a reason, it's broken, that part was unfixable. We found our peace as friends, luckily, and an awesome middle ground. Well that middle ground is basically full of land mines now. So here I sit, feeling quite odd and side swiped.

No comments: