Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Things Matter- Littleism #1: Purple Heart Ring

I think I will call these Littleism's from now on.


So Tee gave me the cutest Happy Valentine's Day gift, the Lady Bug from Build a Bear. She went in there and stuffed her, made a wish on her heart and even put in a cute "I love you" button in her hand. I adore her. I keep turning my head to the left and looking at her and smiling. Her outfit, shoes... JUST. LOVE. HER! Her name is even Mrs. Peanut! I've been wanting to get Peanut a girlfriend and now he has the cutest wife! *all smiles*



Tee also handed me something else. A little plastic heart shaped ring. She said that someone brought in cupcakes today and these were on top. She grabbed a purple one because she wanted to give it to me. My girlfriend works some insane hours right now. She isn't around as much as she would like to be but we all know what it's like to have to put in some time to get where we want to be. So after working her 10 hour graveyard shift, her thought was to bring me that purple heart shaped ring. She cleaned it up and put it in her pocket to give to me. I'm wearing it on my pinkie finger. Knowing that when she saw it, she thought of me. Well, that's something that makes me so happy. It's nice to know someone in the world is thinking of you...



No comments: