Wednesday, February 23, 2011

People can really turn a darke place brighter...

On my drive home yesterday I realized that I left the sour cream back at the office that I needed for my icing. The sour cream that I needed the night before and didn't have *turn on tears* I know you may be thinking, "wow, it's just sour cream you big baby." What you may not understand is it felt like another big A$$ nail in the coffin... another cherry on my pile of crap... another kick in the stomach to break that last rib. My thought was, this week was rough. Which then triggered, so was last week... oh dang, so was the week before. :o\

My ability to "keep my chin up" isn't going so well. Some hours it's not so bad, I am gifted some decent hours lately and I'll take it because right now, it's better than nothing. It's even hard to get me in the kitchen sometimes and that's like my sanctuary, so that must say something.

I had a cupcake order last night. I needed to make a chocolate icing that was brand new and I didn't want to have any doubt but with the month I've been having, you have to know my thoughts weren't of rainbows and sunshine rays. So I get home, check my mixes and I don't have the one I need. *face palm* Another important thing I MIGHT need to complete my order. I crawl into bed with my Bear and she is so good at comforting me and letting me cry. After my melt down, I text my Ryan, I just can't handle going out and being around people. He saves my day, gets my cake stuff and my sour cream. He also convinces Landyn to stay over and Karissa to hang out. Those 3 are like my personal entertainment. They make you laugh when you don't think you can. My Joel listened to me in the kitchen. He was very sympathetic to my heart break and feelings I'm going through.

All in all, I'm lucky to be surrounded by light even though I feel like I'm locked in a basement without windows. Thank you for my flashlight guys, just being you, made this little girls evening turn around.

No comments: