Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Surprise #2

The return of Spin. So he asked me about a month ago if it would be a good idea to surprise Lex. Hells YEAH! So I gave him some weekends and about a week later he gave me an iteniery. I should have planned it so he was at the surprise party but oh well, this was just as good. I left work early and met him at the airport.

I had some serious nostagia building as I sat there in anticipation of his arrival. It had been since February since I was last there... wow how time flies and I'm even more grateful that we don't have to do that anymore. The idea of being away from her makes my eyes water and my heart ache.

We pulled up to the apartment and she wasn't home yet. So I had to park on the other side in hopes she wouldn't see my car. I txt her as if I were still at work wondering why she hadn't come online yet. She txt back that she had wrote the time down wrong and would be home soon. We sat there waiting and about 15 minutes Polly ran toward the door to let us known she was home. She walked in with her head down and Spin said, "it's about time you got home." She jumped again (poor girl), looked from him to me and said "fu**ers" but I guess we deserved that. :)

She was glad to have her bestest friend here. I'm not sure there is too much she misses from the East coast in the way of company she kept but I know she misses her Spin :)

We had a great 5 days but it sure did go fast and luckily we're already talking about "next time."

No comments: