Monday, October 06, 2008

Karma-logical



I was suppose to blog about this last week but well, I got busy people. I had a surprise party to throw (that's another blog). Alix and I were riding in the car and she was commenting on wanting to ask for some extra money as a cushion from her parents but she didn't do it because she was afraid of my Karmalogical thinking. *blinks* I have a "way" of thinking. heehee This word made me laugh pretty hard.



If you think about it, Karma works a lot like that scientific theory "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." It's like the hippies way of science or something. She said she didn't want to ask for it because she was afraid of what would happen.


Karma is logical, whether you believe in it or not, it's real. If you do something bad it is only fair that something bad be done to you. The interesting thing, it may not be done directly to you but to someone you care about. So in a roundy way, it does affect you because now you have to watch someone you love and care for, suffer or go through whatever the universe sees fit.

So someone took my picture to hang on a wall, maybe that part of their house catches on fire... you never know really. Do not mess with which you can not reason.

Karmalogical: The events that lead up in order to a reaction caused by an earlier good or bad action.

No comments: