Thursday, September 20, 2007

Winding Down

I'm finally settling into my life. My ability to balance isn't the best yet but I'm working on it. If I'm constantly aware of it and putting in a true effort then at least I'm working toward a goal. I've also decided that not putting the laundry away as soon as it comes out of dryer won't kill anyone. It bugged me before and I'm not sure why. I like my car to be messy otherwise I can't find anything. I like my art stuff to be in perfect lines, containers and labeled but I can't lose all my quirks, right? :) I like my desk that has dvd's, my iPod plugged in, my Lappy with cable/recordable tv and pictures scattered about trying to decide which one(s) to work on next.

My router is a pain in my ass and my GPS doesn't like Windows Vista but all in all, it just makes me laugh. I don't get mad like I used to, I may get a little annoyed but I don't feel anger inside. I do things for people because I want to, not to get something out of it. I'm a nice girl. I want to stroll through life knowing that, now, I'm doing the best of my ability and more importantly, creativity.

Just feeling really balanced today. Not super tired, not cracked out awake but just floating through and it's nice.

May you walk a little lighter today...

No comments: