Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm back... well sort of.

So I went to the fair last night with my family. I need to remind myself more often how lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my family. I forget sometimes, I don't mean to but it happens to the best of us. We did our usual, hit 8+ different food vendors, sharing everything that got brought to the table. It was great. Then we headed off to find my pictures. I entered 5; 2 b&w and 3 color. Found my one from Zion: Honorable Mention (sweet). Found my Fire in the sky, nothing (oh well). Found my little flowers being watered, nothing (again, not surprised). Found my Flintstones Front Yard: 6th Place (yay). Found my favorite pic of all, the close of up of the flower I paint on all the time: 3rd (woohoo). So 3 of my 5 got tagged. Not too bad. There were a lot more pics entered this year, some you look at and think, really? And others you're not surprised at all.

I had fun walking around, taking pics with my phone and my little Nikon Coolpix (Nikki). I enjoyed the lights, the conversation, the cheesy carnival games and the smells of the fair and fall. Just an all around good night.

No comments: