Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Package has been received!

The games are in, the games are in, oh happy day the games are in! *Me doing a happy dance in my office*

Nothing like receiving a nice 2ft box because the main game inside is so big and has so many pieces! Woohoo!

You know what? The Nacho Incident box cracks me up everytime I read it:

You're three miles into Alberta, a sack of warm, spicy burritos your only companion. To be caught north of the border with salsa would be the end of you. Wait-- what's that noise???

LMAO!!! Call me a sucker for a cheesy line.

45 minutes till I'm off work. Too bad I have to go to the bank, wrap the bunco gifts, eat dinner, go to bunco, take the dogs to their grandma's house, drop the dog stuff off at the petsitters and pack for Vegas!!! No playing with my new games for me :(

Maybe I want to stay at work? Eeek...

No comments: