Friday, November 04, 2005

Kev to the Dizzle, Fed in the hizzie
.... as lame as I sound, this one beats me by a long shot.


Normally, I wouldn't bother posting on something as lame as Kevin Federline but Jamie, Jack & Stench (JJS) drove me to this.


They felt the need to play this song "K-Fed" has rapped and is said to come out next year, called Y'all ain't ready. <-- Really, no shit?

Moving along, the husband of Britney Spears has brought out some really revealing lyrics *insert sarcasm here* such as "Back then, they called me K-Fed, but you can call me Daddy instead." *crickets chirping* *Blank Stare* I really can't even make fun of this, its overloaded my ability to make fun of him.

JJS said it reminded them of New Kids on the Block. Jamie told Jack to compare the two side by side. Stench said it had to be hard core NKOTB to be a fair comparison "like Hangin' Tough, not that sissy Please Don't Go Girl ballad." Note: the fact that Stench knew these titles is a laugh within itself. So they started with Hangin' Tough, then moved to Y'all ain't ready and back and forth from there. Jamie said "No, he is no New Kids, they really deliever." All this while they are singing along with Hangin' Tough and some other comment about that being "the special man dance." All very funny indeed.

I'm not a fan of the Spears but I feel sorry for her. She paid money for this "music" to be made. "K-Fed" has anticipated a backlash to occur from the public to which he replied: "My prediction is that y'all gonna hate on the style we create, straight 2008." *Blank Stare, Blink Blink*

3 comments:

Net_Lemming said...

Is it just me, or has JJS has really gone downhill. It was a little better without Danny at first but now I see how he balanced the psycho bitch.

Long live Bob and Tom, and "The Herd" on espn radio!

Net_Lemming said...

Is it just me, or has JJS has really gone downhill? It was a little better without Danny at first but now I see how he balanced the psycho bitch.

Long live Bob and Tom, and "The Herd" on espn radio!

Net_Lemming said...

oops!