Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Cell phones, the cold and hot cocoa.

So we had class last night at B.C. and the temperature has dramatically dropped here in Bako. I personally enjoy it, I can wear a sweatshirt and shorts or pants and a t-shirt.

Entering class, most people were bundled up and jabbering about the weather. As usual the professor asked for cell phones to be turned off or to vibrate. Well you know there is always one in the bunch. About mid-way through the review, about as loud as a ringer could be, it went off and the person answered it and walked out of class. I love how the professor handlded it; long drawn out pause while starring at the person all the way out the door. Priceless. I mean have some common sense and courtesy, geez.

The temp dropping to the lower 40's upper 30's at night is allowing my body to cool down. I bought some French Vanilla/Hot Cocoa at the Shell Station by the college. It was wonderful! I love hot drinks, it's just not possible for me to enjoy them since I'm so warm on the inside already. Then steam starts coming out from my head. It's not pretty.

I came in the office and it was 67 in here, warm to me. My boss came in in a sweatshirt and warm up pants. He was cold and turned up the heat. Good thing I want to lose weight, it's like a damn sauna in here!

No comments: