Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Foggy mind has distracted me from my new arrival today!

I have 2 little bundles of joy arriving today. I can't believe I forgot about them! How awful am I? Last night all I wanted to do was lay around. I moved from my chair, to my couch, back to the chair and then to bed. Being sick sucks! I can't think of anything else but laying around and sleeping.

Anyway, back to the important packages. Last Friday an order was placed for: Descent: A journey into the dark and The Nacho Incident. Descent is a dream if you love oodles and oodles of bits and pieces. I can't wait to open the box. I know it won't get here till after 4:00pm, the UPS guy always seems to pull that off on game deliveries but if it's work samples, he's here by noon :p The nacho incident has intrigued me since I read about smuggling burritos across the border. I can't pass up a fun card game.

The bum deal is, I won't be able to play these till next week at best. Tomorrow I'm off to the desert of bright lights and hookers, did I say hookers? I meant slot machines. Silly Advil groggy-ness. I will take the booklet and try to read through Descent, I'm sure it will be an easy read with a few whiskey sours in me *wink*

Well my soup is getting cold... later.

No comments: