Friday, July 23, 2010

"When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way,
implicitly and unquestionable."
I read this, and it struck something in me. I'm sure this is part of the pain I'm feeling right now. The pain of someone close to you going away. I've been spoiled by our closeness and as it seems odd that it will be gone for a time being, I have to remember, it's not permanent. I think somewhere in my thinking, I forgot that one single fact. Also, it's not forever.

I will be left to my artistic devices, my creative flow, my ability to set up "my way." I'm beginning to wonder if 30 days will be long enough to get everything done that I want. *laughs and smiles quite a lot at the idea of this*

I believe in something, implicitly and unquestioning... it's a nice feeling, I'm going to hold this close on the 'tough' days. They can't all be hearts & rainbow sprinkles but I'm ready to try :o)

No comments: