Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Riddle Me This: Art List Style

So I have a lot I would like to accomplish. I've decided this blog will be about what I need to finish in the coming weeks with deadlines and such. I will tag this so I can reference it as it moves down the list. Wish me luck and Watch me do it!

Caffeine Supreme - Set up some paintings & VOW's prints: August 7th 9:am-2:pm (maybe)

Vessels - Bakersfield Museum of Art Drop: August 9th & 10 9:am- 4:pm

Kern County Fair - Entry Forms Due: August 13th

Aluminum Heart - San Joaquin Valley Hospital 100th Gala Event Due: August 13th

Bicycles as Transportation - Kern Transportation Due: ???

Kern Valley Festival - Due: ???

Kern County Fair Photos Due: September 14th

Kern County Fair Baked Stuff Due: Still not sure I'm up for this, we'll see.

Burn the Witch VI/Spotlight Theater Drop: Nov. 1st (Opening Nov. 6th)

Oildorado - Octoberish

Theme, Open - Juliana's Art Studio/B.E.C.A. Group Show Drop: TBD (Opening Oct. 16th)

Opposites - Micro Gallery Drop: December 10

Color Me Mine Projects on Hold:
~Cess Platter
~Sunset/Night Bank
~Gnome

Glass Projects on Hold:
~Dark Tinted Vase
~2 mini wine bottles
~1 regular wine bottle for Adam
~1 glass jar

Misc. Tree other paintings...

*phew*!!!

No comments: