Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm here...

So it's been awhile but I've had some stuff going on. I've been playing catch up at work and just trying to get used to sitting. I guess that area doesn't enjoy stretching out since someone sliced me open, cut out LUCY and dug around with her finger. Picky picky. Anyway, I got the clear from my doc to start back to the gym, so there I was on Wednesday. 7 days later and I was moving timidly toward cardio machines. Brian was surprised to see me back so fast but I have sheer determination. I did 45 minutes of cardio. It felt great. Thursday was 40 minutes and today was 25. Tomorrow I'm going to try a full workout. I'm suppose to start up with Brian on Tuesday, I hope I can hang. For now, I'm planning out the birthdays for the month. Oh yes, there are so many that we are now calling September the new December! It's nuts.

Birthdays we will be attending or have had pass:
1st my cousin turned 30
5th his daughter turned 6
9th celebrates Mr. Keckley
10th my Godson
11th Jayme
16th "Momo"
16th Benji
17th Blaize
21st Aunties
24th Kaley Ann
25th Baby Boy Karder
29th Lexie Bug

So you have an inkling as to where I'll be and what I'll be doing. Pants are fittin better and more and more shirts are entering my wardrobe. Not new, just folded away because they haven't fit in some time. It's nice. I even went to dinner at Red Lobster and ordered grilled fish, grilled shrimp, steamed veggies and rice. Loved it and I feel prett good about it. YAY for better eating. Let's see how I do tomorrow with a Bridal Shower and a birthday party... cake? What cake? I didn't eat 3 pieces... kidding kidding. Later :)

No comments: