Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The End of Brian...

So yeah. I got about the worst news I could get during my workout on Tuesday. Brian is quitting training at the gym. After all explanations, I understand, I really do but that doesn't still really really really bum me out. I've been racking my brain, trying to find money for us to get him back in a month, well now, I don't have to. He said he'll keep in touch, I certainly hope so. I'm going to miss the Johnny Bravo encouragement only he could give.

I learned a lot and still have 2 more sessions to take in everything I can. He'll give us all of our workouts so hopefully we can devise our own training sessions just as complete. I'm sure it will take us a few times to work it out but I'm more determined than ever. Softball is around the corner and I will throw harder this year. I will have my endurance back. Most importantly, I will be healthy. Thanks Brian for showing me the way... I'm sad the end is so near.

No comments: