Friday, May 07, 2010

Where are you going?

I was proposed with an interesting question the other night from a friend.  She asked me, "Where are you going with love?"  I have to admit, for one of the few times in my life I was speechless.  I opened and closed my mouth like a fish breathing.  I really had nothing.  I had 9 million ways to Tuesday to explain it, until actually asked it aloud, then suddenly, blank.

The funny part of the happenings in my head were that it lead me to one of my favorite DMB songs and at THAT moment, I finally understood what that song meant.  I had a meaning for myself but now it had all changed and this song became even more special to me.

"But I do know one thing, that's where you are is where I belong.  I do know where you go, is where I want to be.  Where are you going?"

Simply stated, he's so in love with love that no matter where she is in life with love, he's in exactly (and happily wants to be) in the same place mind, heart and soul.  LOVE the idea of that...

No comments: