Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jumbled Thoughts

*This one is going to need a clause on it.  It's going to have a lot of random sentences, some may make sense and others may be complete non-sense.  This is very much a journal entry and to serve as a reminder for me.  No, I don't want to discuss it.  Thank you.*
I'm learning more and more about myself and how 'fucked' up my minds inner workings are. I wish myself luck on this... I don't want to ever be called out again like that.

Ever get kicked in the stomach from across the room without even being physically touched?  I think it hurts more than actually being kicked in the stomach with an actual foot.

When does taking care of me, my needs and desires step over the line into selfishness beyond all belief?  Some people tell you to take care of yourself, do what's right for you... but how far can that go before other people call you a selfish, inconsiderate bitch?  Perception... it's like relativity, different from one person to the next and their views on the world.

Good enough for that but not good enough for the binding part.  I still can't wrap my mind around all of it.  I don't think I'm capable of understanding it at the juncture, at this moment now, it's very consuming and I have another focus right now.  A few actually, I let my UnDoing take over too long, not sure of the true damage done but the next couple weeks will tell me.
I've been in Wonderland too long, time to crawl back up that hole and figure out what is real again.  

Harmony & Balance ---find me, please.


No comments: