Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not sure what to do...

... but keep going and hope for the best.  It's an odd feeling to not feel welcome or liked.  To hear about things in random conversation, feel like you're not wanted.  It makes you feel like you've done something wrong, that you're not a good person.  I imagine this is how insecurity starts.  I have to say I'm just going to have to refuse to give in.  The insecurities around me are truly not mine, so I can not own them.  I don't like the blame getting cast upon me when it's not my 'mess' to begin with.  I ran into the first of this blame last week... imagine my shock.

I've been blessed enough to reconnect with a friend who will whole-heartily be a help and a positive force.  I've emptied the cupboards.  Tonight, I'll hollow out more of the room and research and read more about foods.  I can't let this, this... what ever it is, take over. 

No comments: