Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun People = Negative Space

It's really weird.  I learned something very interesting and although I'm not sure how it works, I thought I should blog about it.  I've met some very nice, funny, good hearted people.  Sounds nice doesn't it?  Turns out they carry a huge amount of negativity within them and it loomed over the house.  It may have been the inner conflict of many of the occupants that created the overall cloud of doom and gloom but it definitely stemmed from a lack of thought with 6 people living in 1 house... when technically it was suppose to only be 5 but whatever, I digress.

I really like them.  I promise, which is why this blog may seem strange.  I won't divulge scenarios or discussions that occurred because I wasn't around and don't know what really happened, nor is it really my business to do so.

When we came home last night, the house felt 'lighter.'  This was prior to me knowing that 2 occupants were no longer occupying the house.  As I do wish them the best, I'm glad the bad energy really is gone.  Maybe I'll feel a little more able to move around the house now.  It may be a rough week or so till they are really out but it's all on the downhill now and that's a nice thought.

Lesson learned for this situation: Good people don't always make good roommates.

No comments: