Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Countdown... 3 more days.

So Friday is a super cool, super fun event.  It is based on a book called; The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.  My friend Jenn is coordinating the entire thing and we get to haunt and dance and eat.  I'm making some foods/desserts and am very excited but with most things I do, I am beginning to get a little nervous.  I want there to be plenty of food and my time schedule is always in conflict.  I like to think I'm 2 people so I tend to overextend myself.  Let's take tonight for instance, I was set to make 2 of the cakes for the bases of the cake balls and pre cut all the pumpkins for the Mini pumpkin pies, along with prepping a few other things for tomorrow night.  Jenn asked if anyone wanted to come help setup and without thinking, I replied, yes.  It's really hard to bake cakes when you aren't at home.  These are the things I need to remember.  It's okay though, it will all come together.  Rinse.  Repeat.  It will all come together :)

Regardless of my bad multi-tasking capabilities, I'm sure everything will work out fine.  *crosses fingers*

No comments: