Friday, June 05, 2009

What a Week

So we're kinda settled and my intentions are to come home every day and organize for an hour. The past 2 days, I get home and fall a sleep. It's not because I don't sleep well at night, quite the opposite. I sleep better than ever. No more loud people next door, no more racers on White Ln. It's FANTASTIC! I just like to stay up late and I'm still catching up from being sick. My sore throat is still coming and going but whatever, at least I'm functional now.

This weekend I'll get us all settled in. Tonight we're off to Tulare Outlets and then tomorrow sweet sleep... oh lovely heavenly sleep. I am so welcoming thee. I do want to go to the Farmers Market in the morning but I'll just have to see how late I stay up. I miss the Wii A LOT!

To make up for a missed comment (stupid MySpace). I miss you too Courtney... lots and lots and lots!

No comments: