Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Moving Out Sucks

So we moved for like a week. Then this past Saturday, my parents and some family helped moved the rest of our stuff to storage. My mom did the cleaning (dad too). 5 hours later and she finished and I felt like it was cleaner than when we moved in.

A phone call Monday afternoon disagreed. Here was the list of complaints and they want to hold almost $300 of our deposit... bullshit.

-both bathtubs needed cleaning (are you kidding? my mom rocks at tubs. Upon a later inspection, that was wear and not our fault) ***the funnier part about the extra bath tub, it was used like 3 times when we had guests, that shower was never used and she said the doors were stained and needed heavy cleaning, liar***
-blinds (they were cleaned, they are sun damaged, how does one clean that?)
-spiderwebs in the water heater (that thing was covered in spiderwebs when we moved in, it was disgusting, there was 2 in there now btw, bite me)
-the plastic light panels, okay I'll give her that one but I didn't even think of those.
-light bulbs mysteriously blew out even though we went and bought 5 on Saturday when my parents were cleaning... whatever.

A few other things but geezus that sucked. So I went back in there after work yesterday and spent about 2 hours doing all the shit she insisted was clean before we moved in plus a few other things to make sure it was all covered.

So all I can do is hope for the best because I put my sweat into that one. I'm not telling my mom, even at 32 I would fear for that woman's life since she insisted "the cleaning wasn't very well done." It was done better than I would have done it, there are just tricks my mom knows (after cleaning for 25 years) that I do not.

I'm glad to be done with that place, that hag is way to full of herself and I'm tired of her. I'd never recommend moving into that place. It's a hole at best.

No comments: