Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who knew? oh she did.

So yesterday was pretty rough for me. I woke up with some not so good pains in my body, I was so very tired. I didn't sleep well at all and any sleep I did get found me in nightmare status. So I was pouty, tired and VERY undecisive. I don't like feeling this way but once in awhile, everyone gets like this. Poor Alix, she had no idea what hit and I was in full Narny Mode.

I just tried to sit on the couch and zone out, it's my best defense. I wanted to go to bed at 6:15pm. We ended up at the store because I couldn't decide on food, it was pretty funny now that I look back at it.

But the really interesting part? Alix made the most accurate description of why I was so "down." The night before we had some friends over for an "Art Day" because there is a show coming up called Fragments (hence the pic of the 2 pieces below). We all stayed up late painting, coloring and just overall creating. It was quite an "artistic high" and a really awesome time. I had trouble going to sleep and definitely staying a sleep. So yesterday was the result of me coming down off the art high.

Made perfect sense and I hadn't even gotten that far in my thinking. Truly amazing how much that girl gets me... I'm 10 times luckier for it and love it so much. :)

No comments: