Friday, April 11, 2008

Let the Lessons Begin

So I'm beginning a new venture in life: private pitching lessons. I'm pretty excited and nervous all at the same time. My phone rang last night about 8:30pm and it was a dad who got my number from my boss inquiring about lessons. Um.. okay sure. So we discussed it and I will be giving my first paid lesson next Wednesday. Cool. I also have a D.A. who is interested in getting his daughter started as well... oh la la.

After I got off the phone I told Alix that I was going to do my best to keep Mondays and Fridays free because that makes it tough to vacation and these can be life commitments. Not 30 minutes later and my phone rings again, he asks very nicely if there is any way I can stop by Monday to look at her before her game on Tuesday... alright. I'm not very good at saying no, ask Alix.

Okay, so after this, I'm going to try really, really, really, really, REALLY hard to not schedule on Mondays... no really I mean it. We're not going on vacation this weekend so I got a free pass. :)

No comments: