Sunday, July 23, 2006

Weddings and Cement... till death do them part.

Yesterday was the last (pfft) of the landscaping to be done for awhile. I'm putting my size 7.5 down on this one. I wasn't feeling so well, no sleep is really taking its toll. I've had migraine after migraine, so I was "excused from the cement work." I felt really bad waking up late and they were finishing up the work, thankfully there wasn't that much to do, so it didn't take them long.

Around 3:30pm we were racing home to get ready for the wedding. We got ready in a flash, picked up our friends and headed to the church *shudders* <--(not a fan, another story for another day though). The church was all I thought it would be, stained glass windows, a lot of flowers and dressed up people. Lovely none the less. The friends who were taking said plunge looked radiant. O happy day.

Food was good just a little delayed, we snuck snacks in and passed them under the table and kept them under our napkins (sorry Blaine if you read this, we were hungry). We enjoyed one anothers company, we took fun pics with the fun saver cameras (you can't beat saving all the fun), set some game days :) and learned that 5 year olds are even brighter little individuals than even I thought.

Overall, a good day and night. I'm going to go lay on the chair and hope to soak up some kind of intelligent discovery from the tv.

No comments: