Saturday, July 15, 2006

12 days till I can sleep

Here it is, Saturday, and I have yet to sleep in. I'm tired. I have oodles to blog but I'm tired. I go and I go and I go and then... I go. I like everything I do, there just isn't enough time. This morning I woke up and left for Arcadia for my turtle meeting. That was a 4.5 hour meeting. That is a long time. Tomorrow we're going to the beach. I will walk around, run in the ocean and burn in the sun. I'm looking forward to it. However, that leaves me with no days left in the weekend to sleep in.

Which leads me to my next point. "Well there is always next weekend." *insert big red X here* I thought I would have Saturday and Sunday. I was informed when I returned Saturday evening that my mom will be at my house bright and early Saturday morning pouring cement borders. Holy hell. Saturday afternoon/eve, I have a date with a wedding. Nothing like dressing up when it's 104 outside. However, Sunday could happen. It could, shut up.

Who are we kidding? So this leads me to my title. I will be heading to the ocean once more for an overnight stay at the Spyglass Inn on Thursday the 27th. I will sleep then. I don't care if I fall a sleep on the sand and burn, at least I got some sleep.

For now I am left to this.... Alarm Clock 2

No comments: