Monday, July 31, 2006

Alone and the Doctor

Well this week I am "A" party of one. My parents are gone all week as is my partner in crime. Just me and the dogs and the Howie. I am having a game night and going to my aunt and uncles to watch V for Vendetta, I'm looking forward to it.

Today I had a doctor appointment regarding my lumpy bump in the side of my body. We decided to take it out, I didn't have to but for peace of mind, I don't want any extra lumps on me. So at the end of the month I go under the knife.

I don't know if I've been watching too many pirate movies but everytime I hear that statement "under the knife." I think of the sound swords make when they are sliding across one another... not very soothing to say the least. I got a good "feeling" from the doc, therefore I felt it would be okay to let her remove said lumpy bump. I think I should name it. I'm very timid/terrified/anxious of hospitals/white coats/needles so in order to keep me strong, I am preparing jokes and such to keep me from just flying off the deep end, so far, I have nothing.

Anyway, my big concern is getting through 5 days of just doggies and me and Howie.

No comments: