Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I carry with me daily...

Her Love
~on days when there seems to be quicksand in every direction, gusty winds and rain without an umbrella, no light at the end of a tunnel, her love keeps me moving. on days when birds sing all around me, the sun shines on any path I walk on, she smiles at me, her love keeps me moving.

My parents
~I'm blessed with some of the greatest parents anyone could ever ask for. Unconditional love, encouragement, praise and support. I really do hope I get to keep them around for a long, long time.

Spreading Good Karma
~in the form of baking. I'm loving this new venture and really do hope it will just keep growing and flourishing. I just want to keep getting better.

Music
~good for the body (at gym), the mind (keeps my mood where I need it to be) and the soul (let in the peace)

Red Bull
~my worst new addiction, I plan to fix it soon. I'm 2 weeks in and up to 2 (12oz cans) a day but I can't keep this all peaches and roses. It's about being honest here kiddies.

This list is ever changing and growing...

No comments: