Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Oh, I failed to mention...


I see more turmoil then usual online lately (and that makes me wonder how much is going on that is unsaid as well) and my heart goes out to any and all of my friends in pain right now. I hope you find your way and soon. Some are dealing with the 'mistrust' of their partner or friends. So very sad indeed.

We have to wonder when a partner/friend begins to hide things they're doing or people for that matter. If it's "not a big deal" how come it isn't mentioned? It's these little things that turn BIG because of lack of honesty. Simply said, don't make excuses as to why you're hiding stuff. Of course the mind is going to wonder: is it because of unresolved feelings? Losing interest? New feelings? Longing for what was lost?

Remember that person across from you that says they love you? They mean it... do you and why the hiding?

No comments: