Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why Communication is Key

So after my pitiful last blog, I got the "sign" I needed from the Universe. I got my glimpse, first hand, from mouth, no guessing. It was a little struggle getting there but after I figured out what was bothering me and more importantly how to correctly portray it into words, I haven't stopped smiling since.

See, that old saying "I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong." Well, once I conveyed it... she fixed it. Sometimes people don't even realize they are or are not doing something. This is why words are so important.

Smiles upon smiles, caring upon caring... yeah, that's where we lie. "Loving what we have together" some beautiful words, aren't they?

2 comments:

TLW said...

Ya, could've made it a SWS... LOL

Audrey said...

Really? You couldn't have just let me have my "lovey" moment on my blog. Turd! <3