Monday, September 27, 2010

What if you only had 24 months (at best) left with someone?

I find it hard to not feel blessed even on the days that start and end craptastically as of late. How, you ask? I think back of the battles of the past year, foremost on that list? My momma. I've been gifted her for many more years... her odds people, were as low as 15%, with 6 months to 2 years at best if it wasn't gone. How can I not be grateful, even on the crappy days, after being gifted something so wonderful?

I know that each person has their own "demons" to deal with on a daily basis. I'm not saying any one persons problems are less than another's either. When you're in that moment of what ever personal hell that is... no one can talk you up but you.

My purpose of my post falls along the lines of, it could always be worse. Most everyone I know is struggling right now and not just financially. Sadly, financial burden tends to heavily affect our emotional states. So while you sit here reading these words, know that I'm here for you. I'm one short laugh away... for you. Always.

No comments: