Monday, August 30, 2010


Just Out of My Grasp

I spend my days thinking of you. Wishing, waiting and wanting the chance to be called yours. We simply mesh in so many ways but that doesn't seem to be enough to make it so. I hear your words and I understand your fears but as time moves on, I wonder if you'll ever give yourself to me. I'm saddened at the idea of never being able to truly know all of you.

Days pass, time moves slowly still. I feel something... different. I know it's coming. I see you ahead. I follow you. You keep yourself at a distance. The space between seems to be growing larger and larger. I start to run, I want to be by your side. The faster I run, the further apart we become till with one misguided step I fall. The breath is knocked out of me. I lay there with tears streaming, knowing that I've lost you and for the first time in my life, I don't get up. I can't do it. I know how it feels now...

I reach my hand out to...

~Not sure how this one ends. Did I mention I hate these types of dreams?~

No comments: