Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hope I never stop...

I have such a run and jump with both feet attitude. I will push and shove and find my way through with such determination. I will give everything I can. I will talk till I'm blue in the face. I will use my words with such fierceness and conviction, lawyers would be impressed. When I believe in something, I want everyone around me to believe it. I mean, if it's so obvious to me, why can't it be to someone else? Why? Why? Why?

*I'm shaking my head repeating "Why?" like 100 times, no joke*

So the downfall, if I were a pessimist, is that sometimes when I land, it's unfortunate that it's flat on my face or my ass. I have to wonder as years pass and more failures happen (because I'm realistic, not a pessimist) am I going to start to lose that child-like enthusiasm? Am I going to stumble my way through something awkwardly or not at all?

Goodness, I certainly hope not. I hope I can remember those few FANTASTIC moments that have occurred in my life when it did pay off. That I'm glad I went for it. I'll keep hope because that's what I do. I don't want to walk anywhere else, I like my path of hope. I just can't help but hope for someone to share that walk with some day...

No comments: