Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to Eat Me...wanna try my cake?

After some dialogue with my bestie boy Spin... he and I were discussing Cake shop names. We did some play on words from Alice in Wonderland which led him to this:
Spin-Maybe name it ''eat me'' after alice in wonderland
me: Reall
y Spin, A Lesbian... With a cake shop... Called "Eat Me"...

Below are some of the comments/suggestions of things I could offer. This was too good to not officially blog. Enjoy.


Whitney
I know the lesbians would love it.

A.J.
I can't stop giggling... I think of myself answering the phone "Hello, Eat Me, how can I help you?" or greeting walk ins "Welcome to Eat Me...wanna try my cake?" *falls down laughing* Okay, I...have...to...stop...now...


Whitney
ROFLMAO


Adonys
Are you going to eat me? I am.

Lori
I love this. Welcome to Eat Me, wanna try my cake? priceless

Adonys
Have you ever gone down to Eat Me? It's delicious!

Tammy
OMG that is soooooo funny!!!!! Think of the t-shirts!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Jana
and maybe u could have pick up orders

and label them eat me out

Adonys
I'm telling you, it's the PERFECT name. "Well, Mr. Smith, we're showing a 5 dollar purchase from 7-11, then shortly after that you spent 20 dollars at an 'Eat Me Out'?"

No comments: